Monday, July 28, 2008

My next target?

Here me again!!!

I gonna place down a few of my target for the next six months. I wanna see how many that I manage to achieve and how many that I unable to reach.

Always thinking that someday, somehow....that I managed to achieved the target this and that I want, but its seem nothing to be real.

Haha... I hope it will be not ridiculous and if possible I hope whatever that I set it here..will be my end achiever by 2008. (*be proud if all achieved)

Ok..let see what I going to set for my next six (6) months target.

1) Get a new mobile phone. (prefer Sony Ericsson W880i & K660i)
2) Double up my income.
3) Diet, lose weight!!!!! (10kg? 20kg? 30kg? lolz)
4) Firm up my face (cos now my face look dull and getting older)
5) Keep contact with my friends. (don ever lost phone, XD)
6) Upgrade my EQ. (cos eazy get angry and frustrated)
7) Upgrade my knowledge. (any area of knowledge)
8) Get a digital camera. (is mine not family)
9) Get a own personal computer or notebook. (PC - organizer / notebook - lightcarry)
10) Save RM 200 at least at bank!!! (for emergency use)
11) To update/complete my blog/diarybook daily/frequently.
12) Build up my confidence and patience.
13) Always be @ time to work.
14) Do not be so soooo forgetful in minor daily things. ( I'm not old lady!!)

15) and last but not least, Forget the sad experience and start a new day life!!


Erhm...ehem..ehemm... I think no more left already.. Haha.. That all I want to done by the end of this year 2008 and have a totally new of me for the next new year 2009. So, let check out what the next of me~~~ Yeah~ baby!!!!

28.07.2008, hot night (keep sweating)


No comments: