Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Now Showing~*

Hehe.. its me again here. Working now.. but no work to do, so blogging lor..hahaha..me dammmm freaking free.. free untill i feel bored. So, wanna share something here..hehe :p

This TVB HongKong Drama Series (Moonlight Resonance ~ 溏心風暴之家好月圆) is now showing live from HongKong @ Astro On Demand 9.30pm.

I had watched the previous drama series 溏心風暴 DVD. Now, I'm very excited waiting for the next series Moonlight Resonance ~ 溏心風暴之家好月圆. Wow~ Its here...

I share with you this drama first (theme song only lar) ~ 溏心風暴 ~





How~~??? Nice or not?

Now...I'm going to share with you the latest drama series~ now showing.. Moonlight Resonance ~ 溏心風暴之家好月圆.





Excited?? Haha... now is the trailer~~

(1) 家好月圓宣傳片





(2) 家好月圓宣傳片





(3) 家好月圓宣傳片





Oh My God~~!!! I'd love to watch this drama series neh~ Hmmm... wonder what is the ending of this story... Haha.. The beginning of the story also nice liao.

Eh..Why you still here?!? Go sign up the AOD lar.. haha than we can exchange the 心得。

You may also watch the preview at Astro Channel 302 and free watching the 家好月圓 first 5 episods. Don't wait lor!!


*Add in this poster of the 家好月圓 here!*




Bye~~ Gotta do other things liao luuu... *Blek*

Opppssss.. Olympic is coming soon~~ Can't wait no more~~ XD

30.07.2008, Hot hot Day

No comments: