Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Boring Day

I use to wonder why can I use to stay so long for this BORING life here. I dunno what is the reason, and what its make my lifes to be so boring huh!!! If I really need to find a word to describe my life here, I think this word will be suitable for me.... Haha... I guess, everyone should know it.. know more better than me here.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... isssssss
L
A
Z
Y
is Lazy!!!

What is most suitable to describe for a girl here who live for abt 23years and yet she still can saying that her life is so so damm fu*king BORING here!!! Its must be the reason that, she is LAZY larrrrr... abo, what u think?
Can't think? Come, Let me answer u here,
1) Lazy to walk out from the house. (afraid to show herself?)
2) Lazy to slim down her body (Always give up in the middle of road)
3) Lazy to exercise, diet.
4) Lazy to upgrade her self.
5) Lazy to widen her relationship.
6) Lazy to meet up with her friend.
7) Lazy to build up / maintain her network friend.
8) Lazy to widen her knowledge by listen to seminar, news, etc.
9) Lazy to write her blog. ( I think this will be coming, but dunno when only.. hahaha)
10) Lazy to review herself on what she done and learn at the past few years.
and lastly
11) Lazy...Lazy.... Lazy.......!!!!

Already list up the lazyness that I use to be in daily. What else in month? in year? or second and minutes ler?????

Do anyone of u here, know me myself than?
I need comment!! seriously need comment!! Cos i use to believe that it is a little step for us to use it as a key word to moving forward or reviewing back what we actually did and correct or improve it if it possible?. haha

I always complaining on myself that my day is boring...BUT why don I ask myself back, what if u find a part timer or society for u to be participate on it and makes ur day full??? Erhm...I got think about it!! But I don't even know what is suitable for me? or Is it I able to stay long on it? Hahaha...seem that I didn get any answer for myself lolz..

Okok.. back to today topic!! Boring Day.. really damm a boring day.

Hey man!! It is Saturday ler... a young man/lady that shld not be complaining abt him/her weekend schedule ler.. Why is me!!!!!! Mostly, whenever the day pass... and reach "deng deng" SATURDAY is coming...oh..and I dunno how to imagine how if my saturday schedule is full of activities or event!!! but for me here, can u imagine..the whole day staying at house, doing nothing and wait the day pass till night n sleep? I'm not meaning the only saturday lor... is every saturday!!!! Hey, it is SATURDAY man!!!!

Plenty of friend that I able to meet them up or accompany me during my weekend here. I don't know whether is mine problem's or they do not like to find me as a party of thier member. I didn't find out the answer and I don't want to find the answer out also. Maybe is my problem..


Argh... dunno what to say more here.. want to end my topic here lar.. I know is BORING!! I
know it!!!


27.07.2008 Wind wind Night~~~ (will hav a nice dream,lolz)


No comments: