Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday # post 2

4th October - Watch TVB Drama Non stop :cool:

Frankly to say that I woke up at middle of noon which mean nearly about evening time almost. Haha!! After awake from bed, tidy up myself then I straight appoint to living room and sit down there watching my loved drama. And watched till late at night :D Just a cool holiday I have here; nothing to do much, sitting at sofa without adjusting the position, take the remote control and switch here and there and find my favor drama. Yeah, how cool is my life during my holiday. Glad right?



5th October - Hey!! I am on LEAVE today!!

Don’t wake me up~ I want to sleep as long as I can… sleep till evening almost :D and repeating as what I did previous day before. Yeah, my phone didn’t ringing at all; busy life is gone!! My rest day… time being passing so fast till I getting blur when the day almost end… oopps, I mean next coming Saturday lar. Have a short brief with James (Part Time Job Provider) and did a treatment hair at Michael & Guys Hair Saloon at Aeon Jaya Jusco.


Cheers babe~!!lovelove

No comments: