Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prudential Advertisement - Sharing

Just a little sharing with some advertisement clip that I search from YouTube.com. See which want you prefer or any comment about that? Enjoy :D

Prudential USA: Hey Dad



HK Prudential adv. in 2006




Prudential Korea: Love Card




Prudential: Always Listening Always Understanding



Prudential BSN Takaful




Prudential Retirement Plan



Others than Prudential adv clip:~ Just nice to be share ;)

Thai Ins: My Girl



Thai Ins: My Son




Thai Ins: Daddy




Another with English Subtitle; Thai Ins: Daddy

And more here;

Thai Ins: Granpa Chew's Story

Thai Ins: Marry Me



P/s: How much you take care someone you love today?

I saw this Thai Ins adv when the 1st time I get into my work life. The 3 video of Thai Ins are so so so touchable, really touch deep inside my heart. It' span>

All the above advertisement, just a sharing purpose only. Please give a comment on which adv or video is touching or meaningful to you, hope you don't mind to share it out.

Enjoy viewing and hope you like this entry post. ;)

Love babe~

No comments: