Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Work Life

I am so so so f*cking Fed up with my work life here. Hmm, maybe is environment problem. Grrrrr


Now, I already become "十等人物" Top Ten people... Hahaha topi


为什么我是"十等人物"呢?Why I said that I'm "Top Ten" people ler? kenyit


一等进来电话 :mad: - Wait for Incoming Call

二等老板给新的工作 - 继续跟进案件 around - Wait for new case job and Follow up case

三等时间过 - Wait for Time passing rindu

四等 - 坐着呆 - rindu Wait by sitting there and dreaming. Lolz

五等小便 - Wait for pee sengihnampakgigi

六等大便 :grin: - Wait for Sht busuk

七等吃 - 早餐 ,午餐 - Wait for Breakfast time and Lunch time.

八等收工 - Wait for the job end of day.

九等工钱 - Wait for Salary. duit Money Not Enough!!! Grrrrzzz

十等明天 - Wait for Tomorrow.

This is what my work lifes cycle should be. I started being so so frustrated on the job here.

Working for 3 boss is not a easy task here. Salary for each person is RM 500 (RM 500 x3 = RM 1,500) per monthly. nangih


I dunno what is the reason to stay here for helping them on the admin kind of job here. Maybe I am "good enough" to do so? Maybe I didn't have the others way out? or Maybe I just like the job to be so simple as what I am doing now.


Do you realise that the time I updating my blogs? Haha, I update it daily whenever its was my working time. lapar


Maybe you will feel jealos or envy of the job I have now.. have freedom, have additional time, have no stress. This is what you can see from the external part of me. (p/s: If anyone interested of this job, please let me know ya.. looking for substitute to replace my place) Wtf!! ihikhik


For my self thinking, I am not able to continuing to find this kind of job in future.. Really a die person job. sembah


This kind of admin job.. really make me speechless and stressful. I dunno how to describe my feeling. Just ONE word can be describe... is WTF!!! Thats all!! setan


Nearly month of December, I will type out my resignation letter and print out 4 copy and distribute to my 3 boss and include myself copy. encem Yeah!! Let's wait for the moment coming towards me. Owh.. totally can feel.. the real freedom I have once I handle on the resignation letter to them. No stress, no fed up, no frustrated being with me everyday. setan Glad!!!


So, thinking what is my next target job that I need looking on? blur Any Idea? menariketukmeje

This is what my work life be~

Cheers babe!! wub~angel love


love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long you have been working since graduate? RM1500 may be too low in some cities. Since you have free time, it is good to learn up some valuable technical skills to be applied in your next job. Try to secure a job first before throwing letter. Economics may not as good as what we have now in few months time.

ღ Ħ.ā.Ň Ħ.ā.Ň ღ said...

I know that was a low paid salary, jz work with them almost 8 mths only.

Its a long story for me to talk abt this.

Anyway, thanks for ur courage and concern yeah.