Thursday, October 16, 2008

My update again~


Staying at the “Write Post” for more than an hours~ dunno what to write for my blog update~

I’m STUCK!! Although I had filled up my time with a part time job but still nothing special for me to update here. Try to find something new.. but also failed.


What about I update my self info here? Maybe just for update my post count, Ok right? Hahaha~~~


1 # On Weight Management Program - Lost 10.5kg - still going on~ (Now, I able to wear back my past 5 years *college times* clothes ler!! XD)


2 # Got “Spot Light Burn / Sun Burn” during working as a part time at Fun Fair. My skin now dry, dull and skin peeling. Help~!!!!!! Aging now, sobs T_T


3 # Looking for any other job opportunity. Left 2 months for me to handle my resignation letter.


4 # Starting to look for various mask~~ I want my younger skin back!!! wtf


5 # Give myself more time please~ running out of time lolz (first time ever in my life)


6 # Earning there, spending / buying here~ haiz, when only I able to earn more than spend ler?


7 # I’m tired on my day life. I love freedom and freshy life~ where is it? lolz


8 # Still love to online messenger, shopping and blogging. =D Become a things that I never wish to let go~


9 # My life’s busy which I spend all my time at home just for 8-10 hours which is my sleeping time lolz.


10 # Must ever remember this~ be glad and smile for what I have now :D wtf!!


Okies! Mission done~ phew :P


Cheers & Luv babe~

No comments: