Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday # post 3

6th October - It is Saturday (clubbing day? oh no… I didn’t clubbing at all :P)

For me, Saturday is my favor day which the day I can rest whole day and doing nothing at home. It is just for me to relaxing my self at sofa and thinking nothing there. But, I had my 3 days before on the passed holiday (Raya’s holiday + 1 day leave) and this Saturday makes me feel nothing.

Actually I was looking for the part time job at Saturday and Sunday. I sent.. (erm :eek: ) 2-3 resume about hiring for a part timer promoter on Saturday and Sunday. Last before holiday (Tuesday), I received a call that a confirmation for hiring a girl promoter at Giant hypermarket, Shah Alam. The guy named James Ong whose call me up asking whether I able to go for this Saturday and Sunday part time job at Giant hypermarket there or not which at the time at 11pm till 7pm. I sure say can… cos I am hunger for any part time job that can filled up my extra (wasted) time for my own. So, I confirmed with that job.

So, I went to Jaya Jusco nearby to looked for my black pants and black shoes (shirt will be provided). At the end, I able to find a suitable pant and shoes which black in colors. Yeah, I can start my part time job life as it will be continuing till I able to set up my own financial freedom.

James’s said that he wanna meet up to have a short brief about the product that I going to promote this Saturday. So, Friday about 6-7pm we meet up at Jaya Jusco for just a short brief on the product. After a few minutes explained on the details, we ahead to his car to get my promoter T-Shirt. U guess… what happen??

Oh gosh~ the T-Shirt that he pass to me is damn f*cking small. I cant imagine how the looks when I wear it. Gosh!!!! I asked him, did you have any size bigger T-shirt? Bigger than this… got? He answer; my company just provided us the size of T-shirt, nothing more bigger.. Got also, is another promoter but I think the size also not slightly different with this one. SHIT MAN!! How come a company that seeking for a promoter giving out such a small Tee for us to wear. I said I will try it out after this at night lar..

Back to home, and try on it. Darn funny looking when I tried harder to fit it as well. The T-Shirt just across my stomach and very obvious that I am not suitable for this. Just imagine a big “kid” wearing his own shirt that he worn when small kid time. Darn right!!! I called him up and tell him that I am not suitable on that T-shirt that he gave to me.. and asking whether that he find any BIGGER T-shirt from his company people? and he said the client company just supplied about this sizes shirt for us only. *fainted*

Den, I asked him; How am I gonna work for tomorrow job? Yet I attached my photo that I taken recently and you said that I can fit the T-shirt as well as my photo succeed to lies u? Freak man!! This photo I just taken recently and yet my body size didn’t change as much. And how you can so “imagine” that the shirt is suit on me? Dunno wanna laugh or angry on this ler @_@.

So, I just asked him to find people replace me lar.. Dunno the heck how to find and just None Of My Business NOMB (not numb kay) -_-” Haiz, gotta let off..even I ask my sister go for the job she also don’t want and yet she is complaining on the shirt that need to wear lolz.

Boh bien liao… Anyway, Saturday is just my sweet dream and confirmed the job is cancelled due to the T-shirt supplied totally can’t wear at all. :)

Gave back the stupiak T-shirt to him when he came across my house to take for it. Haiya.. If not the T-shirt problem, I should be able to attend the job want. Sigh~

My day is simple just passed away~


Cheers babe~!!lovelovelove

No comments: