Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday Routine

Let me update here about my Raya's holiday...oopz, should be my holidays sengihnampakgigi

Will be separate 4 post senyum .... to update my post count. Yeah~ setan

Actually, I did updated my routine at a new blog.. a own personal url : http://simplez.aka.my/

This aka.my new blog is a contains:-

> 500mb host with 500mb bandwidth monthly.
> One free subdomain with own host which the ending of aka.my (mine is simplez.aka.my)
> Wordpress ready installed for you. (own theme and AD allow, just like ur own)
> Provide basic WP tutorial and able to help you setup too.
> NO ad and no cost, only the thing involved is your time.

Who and Why you should join ?
1. For those who want to have full feature of wordpress but dunwan to pay. (Yes, custom theme and ad)
2. Is absolutely free and full feature.

I got this opportunity from one of the LYN forummer, he help me set the wordpress and thaught me how to manage my blog. And afterall I asked question and I try to fix.. the aka.my its much
slightly more complicated than blogspot but is fully customize.

I quite satisfied owning a free subdomain like this. Previously, before blogger I did sign up quite a few free blog like this but they more complicated to setting up than blogger (junior
senyumkenyit) and aka.my (senior menari). Hahaha!!! gelakguling

Okay, let me talk about the first day of my Raya's holiday.

3rd October - Hari Raya aka Celebrating Mama (Granny) Birthday.

Let’s me be the guide to brief it what happen there :D with the picture(s) below yeah;








































































































Hohoho~~~ I just use a simple thing to complete this update here... Ngek ngek ngek~~ setansetansetan

*copy* & *paste* sengihnampakgigi

Cheers babe~~!!! love

2 comments:

huifen said...

LOl.. so big family~~~~
xin fu~

ღ Ħ.ā.Ň Ħ.ā.Ň ღ said...

LOL.. thank you thank you. :D our family almost gather when special occassion that linked with my grandma ones. Hehe~