Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Festival - Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Opps.. am I missing somewhere else here??? Haha.. Just a little update here kay~ sengihnampakgigi

Hari Raya is around the corner~~ Yes.. is holiday.. 2 days holiday for the non-muslim and the person which he/she did not celebrate for this festival.
celebrate

But me, going to have 5 days rest for my own.. which mean 2 days (Hari Raya), 1 day (leave) and another 2 days is Saturday & Sunday.
setanjelirgelakgulingcelebrate

Wahahahaha......
But what to do during holiday neh? around blur Nothing to do right? Hahaha... Yes, I have nothing to do during my 5 days off. Yeah~~~ But I rather have a rest at home, watch my favor TVB drama or lepak somewhere else...than working at the TOP first rated boring office...LOL... yeah.. already been rated as TOP BORING WORKING PLACE!!!!

Okay, fine.. let's forget it!! angel

So.. I will like to wish all the Muslim & non-Muslim here.. jelir

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!










love ~Have Fun~ love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Long holiday yaa. Perhaps can watch the latest TVB drama, Last One Standing :=D