Monday, September 8, 2008

Few shot!!

Hehe. Nothing to do while taking some few pictures to post here. Just cutted my hair (front and back) look shorter than previous. I love this. I think of go to straightening my hair. Haha.. the hairstylist said my hairs really dammn lots and heavy. So, thinking to straightening my hair. Maybe it will look nicer =p


~ Snap # 1 ~


~ Snap # 2 ~


~ Snap # 3 ~


~ Snap # 4 ~


~ Snap # 5 ~


~ Snap # 6 ~

I know my face had alots of acne around my chin and pimples scar T_T (cos now my body is 排毒中, it will recovering soon... hope so) will apply some lightening scar at face =)


*already order from the online shopping and waiting for the order arriving soon.*

Give me any suggestion or comment for this pictures look. Anything of it also will like to hear from you all... hehe~


<3

No comments: