Monday, September 29, 2008

Update Update

It's been a time that I didn't manage to update my blog here. Nothing happen at all. Just feel nothing for me to be update here. Sorry angel

Just a routine check-roll on what I did before this~
senyum

1) still on weight management program - lost about 8kg till now (*still keep it on)
2) still unable to get in time to work lolz. But got repay back the time to them lar.
3) still addicted on Online Shopping.
sengihnampakgigi
4) still looking for a part time job / home based job. - anyone offering?
5) still using the same old-phone T250i.
6) still attending the success seminar every end of the month.
7) still using the same old car... opps is lau pok car. LOL
8) still using the same contact number.
9) still being get frustrated with my job. Countdown 3 months more to hand over my resignation letter to them.
10) and it's still going on afterall listing all the above... still.. yess is still going on
gelakguling

Nothing much.. really nothing much.. but just a short update for me to makes updatable.

love

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!