Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thinking of Nothing

I had been thinking over and over again... hmmm what should I post here...

I need to think for a half whole day. LoLz.. finally I named my today post is "Thinking of Nothing".

Hahaha.. of course, finally I just complete what am I thinking for a half whole day here.

Yeah~~ thinking of nothing.

Its kinda being bored to read this.. maybe I should admit.. that I need to find some works to do or find some activities to do. Or maybe I should stop online ever? "oh gosh..I totally can't imagine how my life's will go on if I lived without online-ing. Totally out of my mind here.

Except all broadband and network server down lar.. there is nothing that can stop me from online-ing. Maybe I should said this.. 'I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ONLINE!!!'

Although sometimes I am complaining about my life's is bored but its still nothing there can stop me to online... even just a simple action by online messenger, surfing net, reading blogging, or forum-ing.... i think its just simple for me to say that... I Love Online!!! <3


rosloveros

No comments: