Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leisure Time

What do you do at your leisure time? How frequent of you participate on your leisure time?


By Daily basic? Weekly basic? or Monthly basic? =X


Let's me get started on what I did at my leisure time.


  • Sleeping if my time allowed me. (lolz)
  • Surfing Net/websites.
  • Reading blog's/forum's.
  • Online Shopping.
  • Play games online. (often)
  • Chit-chatting with friends.
  • Having lunch / dinner with friends. (but lazy find people out)
  • Shopping with friend's. (anywhere but don't call me suggest the place out >_<)
  • Listening to music.
  • Watching Hong Kong TVB Drama - addicted the most.
  • Watch movie @ cinema. Now - "Money *still* Not Enough II". - who's wanna join me?
  • Reading book/magazine - forcing my self to give out a time to read at least a book/magazine.
  • Getting to know new friend's - widen my network of Friend. (by online or outside)

That's all I done. Hehe. What can you suggest to me for any likely thing that makes me feels interesting on it?

And how about you? What you did normally at your most precious leisure time you have? Share with me here =) or we can share or exchanges the idea we have here.

Place a comment to share what you did at your precious leisure time here. =) See u soon~*

No comments: