Tuesday, September 16, 2008

B.o.R.e.D

"I try to be good but I get bored"; I know my blog... is bored!! But I still have to post some random short out here. Please allow me to do this... although I know is boring =)
p/s: (what la... this is your blog eh, just post whatever u like lar..aiseh =.='')

Hahaha..actually I wanna post the pictures taken during MoonCake festival night. LOL~ I didn bring my digi.cam cable here.. cant transfer, cant edit and cant post here >>.<<"" - conclusion is next time only post out.

Anyway, just share something random "bored" things here lar... don't mind if makes you too boring kay =) gek gek gek~


" i'm bored of being bored ! "

I hold the sign of being "bored" here!!

I'm bored until I fall asleep when doing paperwork.



I tried walking down the street alone.. I still bored. People come..people goes~


and I cried suddenly and emo-ed~~ T_T for being bored....

I shout this to all my friend's : Hey yo... I'm just bored, can you come and help me pls!!


circle of life's.. just turn round and be urself.. I'm bored here >_<"


How was my description with the picture shown here? Haha.. I know you started to feel boring here..

.. B.O.R.E.D ..
I’m bored. Seriously… I’m bored. I’m bored at work, I’m bored at home, I’m bored of shopping, websurfing, cleaning, cooking, seeing movies…life. I’m B.O.R.E.D.



And I have a feeling that this bored funk I’m in is making me.. well: cynical, snarky, unhelpful, socially defunked, and (worst of all).. one word "boring". What do your life make you extremely BORED here?

Conclusion:


Have a fun here =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Mits said...

Hi,
This is very good. You are amazing.
Your art is very good and meaning full. You are really good artist

===================================
sahil
look4ward

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Mits said...

Hi,
The pictures drawn by you are looking very nice...

===================================
Saurabh
look4ward

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

ღ Ħ.ā.Ň Ħ.ā.Ň ღ said...

Wahoaoooooooooooooo... thank for all leaving down the comment here ^^ its glad to know my blog is not meaningless :P