Saturday, September 13, 2008

Woahooooooooooooo~

Woahooooooooooooo~

Finally I managed to get two (2) movie ticket of "Money Not Enough 2". Been a long time, I didn't walk into the cinema to watch movie. Didn't catch up any new movie instead I know there was a nice movie showing.

Time not allowing me and find no one to accompany me. Afraid to be alone watching the movie. None of my friend's will auto-immediate to asked me for a movie @ cinema. N I also will not ask for accompanied me for a movie @ cinema. Maybe nows day I get addicted watching TVB drama that showing every day & night. Make me feel like not getting out. Haha.. of cos .. my phone didn't ring on for any appointment. Sad sia..

Aisks~ talk about my ticket here.. haha..

Today, after ended my work at office with doing some stuff online there, I returned home. On the way back, I called my young sis for asking whether she interested on the movie "Money Not Enough 2". She said OK with it. Den I asked her...whether Jie at home or not? She said nope..havent returned home from work. So, I take my phone and make a call to my sister and asked whether wanna join us or not. She said she is not interested on "Sg Movie" wor... being a "high class" person which not interested to watch a local production movie. Lolz.

So, I went to Aeon Jaya Jusco (the most nearest cinema at my housing area) to buy the ticket. Guess what!! The lane is clear, just 1 counter open for selling out the movie's ticket. I think is dinner time.. around 8pm something.

Nvm.. that's not my point here. So..went to the counter and bought this 2 ticket here.

Yeah.. finally!! Tommorow at 4pm the show will start. Bought the ticket at RM 10 (2 tickets = RM 20).

* see da..tickets for tomolo show~ yeah!!*


* Cinema 9 @ G lane Seat 9 and Seat 10 - is our seats =)


*Ticket showing : Sat Sep 13, 2008 4.00pm (U) = RM 10.00 per ticket.


Can't wait for it. Hehe =p

How about U?

No comments: