Monday, October 13, 2008

Job # Fun Fair

Update # Day 1, Friday

Happy to get a part time job that totally match my time-table. Works for 6 hours from 7 pm till 12 am or 1am (*depends). Actually is a very easy task for me, but it will tiring my legs. Stand for 6 hours, busy if the peak time or many customers. Understand the rules & regulations and what prize will be given whenever its score the game. It is a simple way to do this task, just give out a simple easy explanation to for them to understand.


Quite enjoy working there. Its a fun time for me actually, but cannot sms, can't play hp, can't take pic, and can't play at the fun fair (except you off that day :P). Got a lot peoples there; couple, family, student, teenagers and photographer (they enter the fun fair site for taking a nice view pictures, bring a lot the photograph accessories and tools (kha chang). Some come alone, some comes with a big group, some comes couple-ing (for paktoh purpose lolz), or some comes with a small family.


All of them comes to a get fun's at there. :D


Update # Day 2, Saturday

Almost came late, but luckily able to get in at 7pm. :P Same as yesterday, Friday... back to my position and doing a same task, promoting the games and kap chai (see leng chai). When busy time really no time to kap lar (see), but if got leng chai come to play then happy lor:D natural thing. LMAO!!!


Today, a lots crowd of peoples came (because Saturday ma~~) and busy until drink water also didn't have the time. Luckily got another guy (full timer) along with me at the place, if not will busy like hell. @_@ Will be pengsan lolz~


I still having my fun there, saw a little kids smile when playing a horse-riding, saw a group people laughing and yelling when their friend score the game. Their target is a extra big bear (who also wish to get lar, need see your luck and technique playing that). Even get medium or big size soft toy also OK right? The most things is you have fun and happy playing with.


And I here, also having a fun there even I didn't have the chance to play (need off day lor =.=) but still happy =)

Oh ya~ I saw my secondary friend today (Elaine Tan) came with her sister, her bf and her bf's sister.

Come and have a fun here~ Big carnival fun fair!!!


Kindly please visit my new BLOG at http://simplez.aka.my/.

Cheers babe~ ;)

minum

No comments: