Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad news

Received a bad news from my friend (consider boss also).

Totally depressed and shocked. Its about a bad news of someone is passed away.

Its goes like this the conversation at phone~

B = Boss M= Me

B: Han, do you still remember Ms.Chxx ?
M: Ya, why???

B: You know her brother (Mr.Chxx) also right?
M: Ya... but not very close and did not contact such a long time de. (*wondering what happen*)

B: Han, I told u...Her bro, just passed away yesterday!!
M: Oh My........ what happen?!?!?! (get shocked) when??

B: Yesterday night... due to denggi fever and admitted to ICU about 1 weeks liao.
M: OH MY GODNESSSS..... why so many people's (that I heard) caught denggi fever??

B: Who summore? ....continue talking
M: *refering to another friend....who suffer from denggi fever abt 1 weeks.

B: Han, can you please call company, what document need to be submit for Death Claim?
M: Okok.. I will get back to you ASAP...

Hang up the phone and called company ..... etc

Actually early in da morning, my mood just 50% down.... no mood to listening to the music... no mood chating with frend although they're on9.... no mood to working... and no mood to talk also.

After that call, my mood totally 100% down. Feeling that life is like this... Its can comes very sudden and its goes very sudden too. Feels very shocked and sad of it. Things happen unpredictable.

Life is like this? I dunno how to expressed much more feeling about this. As what work am I dealing with, I realise...life is so short and it is depend on how you treasure and appreaciate it.

Sometimes, my friends will asked me why you had been lost contact with us for such a long time? I don't want answer.. maybe I will just throw an answer to them to make them off the topic.

In fact, I had my reason to be that and it will be my secret ever until I am ready of it.

In this 2 years, I faced alot changes in my lifes. And yet, I'm learning to be tough of facing difficulty and never give up.

People come and people go~ there is the point that human are being created by GOD.

They can lived till 100 years or they might just had a short moment to lived. It makes me understood on the truth of lifes. Accept the fact and faced the truth. Its doesn't works if you refusing to faced the truth.

Today weathers make me feel emotional since early in the morning. Dunno how to release it and dunno how to expressed it.

Just in short... appreaciate every precious moment around you. Life is so short. Had not regretted absolutely in your lifes.

Last but not least, may you (Mr.Chxx) rest in peace and deeply condolence to his families member. Always take care and he will be your guardian angel in heaven.

11.08.08 (Sunny Day)

No comments: