Friday, August 15, 2008

Anyone Kind Heart Person?



I am looking on KIND-HEART human that willing to adopt this two (2) little baby kitten. Its very pity and abuse from the owner by throwing out them once they delivered. Please be pity on them cause they really neeed the person like you...kind heart and willing to take care them. (Hmmm... I think just for the beginning only cause cat very independent right?) Kindly think twicely and properly before you take decision ler because I do not wish to see that you're the 2nd person who cold-blooded. Once you decided, you must go for it!! Even one day you really want to let go~ please find another "more" kind-hearted person to take care them.


Its a life!! They have right to survive, why you so "kepoh" to decide for them?? Please think before you do it~

For the "BAD" owner~ Please think that ...one day, your OWN children threat you like this as what you did before!!! Won't you will feel sad and heart-break? Sigh~ I am pity on you!!!

Come~ hav a look here, taken some photo from my friend house.

(P/S: He had no time to take care them, only early morning and night when back from work... he able to give them to eat. So, need to find those people who really likes cat and willing to take care them!!)

Let's go for the pictures~~


# This is a little kitten which the color is blackgrey + white. This cute.. Is a MALE!!

* when drinking milk~ yummy^^ (very cute eyes - blue in color)
* learning to suck the milk bottle~ @_@


* "see!! I also can pose when drinking milk oh^^"

* "Opps~ someone is patting me"

# This is white in color (abit greynish) Is a FEMALE!!
* U see!! She is enjoying her dinner with the milk bottle. Posing her body there and enjoy ^^

* Her eyes is red in color~ I can't confirm cause I afraid is red-eyes from the camera taken.


* This baby kitten's sucks well.. compare to the Male one... and she notty than the Male too~~ =)

* "I'm looking on something~ Hmm.. where is it huh?"

* Both are a little pity babies kitten that seeking for KIND-HEART to adopt them. But promise.. to take care them.

Haha.. actually I want to take mores photo with the 2 little kitten but so bad~~ my digital camera out of battery. Haha.. so coincidence. The camera already didn't charged for a weeks. Too bad~ just able to take the Male kitten only. =p

Anyone want to adopt them? Please drop me a message here, msn or call me kay~ Very sincerely to say thank you to you all for giving me time at here reading my blogs. Its simple and I think huh... easy to understand right? Haha.. simple english lolz.


See you soon~~ Bye and Muackssssssss!! Love <3

No comments: