Friday, August 22, 2008

A brand new day~

"I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!"



Everything had past. What ever that we can do is only wake up and facing a brand new day.




No matter how hard or how tough the life is... everything that we can do is...face it... try it and not escaping it.





I used to be the person escaped from fact, hiding everyone, refusing to facing the truth and thought of living alone ever and ever.




But its doesn't work.. even how hard I tried not to think the past, tried to forget everything BUT its just likes a trailer keep slidding at my memories. It just seem likes that just happened, and somehow I still can think what happen next in my dream.











But what can I do? It just a dream nor it cant be truth in my life anymore. A person who died is dead. He wont wake up to say HI to you, he wont SCOLD you anymore, he wont SMILE on you anymore and the things that he did to you or havent wont be there anymores. What ever he left just a MEMORIES to you~






"Gates of memories will never close..... How much I miss you no one knows.... Day will pass away into years... And we'll think about those memories in Silent tears~ "



So, wake up!! wake up girls~ I know its takes time to face all those things. Ya.. its take a long time for me instead. But, at last you also need to wake up. Be strong, be tougher and appreaciate every moment you have. Don't keep on blaming, not use!! When your life is mend to be.. just moving one step forward, who will know what is your next step. Don't ever blaming GOD in your lifes. Whenever things come wrong, just face it and overcome it. Its not a big deal. Road A cannot use...than ma Road B lor.. abo..still got Road C and Road D...etc!! =p







Cheers up!!! Everythings will be alright =)









Makes your lifes full of LOVE, full with FRIENDSHIP and make your lifes meaningful~



过去就让它过去~ 雨过天晴了~人也开醒醒了~ 要活的更精彩~ 俗说:明天会更好!!

















Have a Brand New Day~~ *smell on the fresh air* =)

You will get through it when ever you wake up early in the morning and feel that your Day is great!!!

No comments: