Monday, August 4, 2008

Opportunity 机会

Opportunity 机会

"Treasure your opportunities as they do not come by everyday"

Recently, I am trying on this product, Herbalife. Do anyone heard before of this? Did you try before? How was the result given to u so far?

Last Saturday, I met a lady named Tessy Tai. Actually, I'm going to meet her to get know more details on Work From Home Based with A.D.D.S (Automated Direct Data System), which is an international online working system, which has been implemented in 64 countries around the globe. They have a support system which doing just by online only.

Actually I get to know this earlier of the beginning year. After I resigned from my previous job at P.Jaya, I back to Klang and work with my previous boss direct agent who live at Klang. They hired me for just monthly salary RM 1300 for the beginning and increase my salary till RM 1500 (+-) and the work range not much wider than last time. A very simple job, that even a person that not complete S.P.M also manage to do with. Doing admin work, make me understand and know myself better, which I knew that I cant stay at this job for the next 10 years...20 years.... or next few years. What I promise to them, saying that I will quit this job after this year (2008) whenever they go for promotion or hire a new girl for this job. Everyday, I keep repeating doing the same things (sometimes nothing to do also), if not calling, than paperwork, if not paperwork than is filing. Others than that, just my personal things such as online chatting (LOL), blogging (like now), surfing net, listening to music, sleeping (when bored till tired, lolz) or either watch DVD.

Maybe you will think that, that is your dream job or you like this kind of job, that full of freedom!! (If you want, please call me here) Ya, I do agree with that, its full of freedom, even I came late to work also doesn't matter. But, it can stay for how long? Or should I ask, you want this for how long to be? It has a limitation on life... opps, is career. Do you think what about your career for the rest of the years? I don't want to be "admin" in my whole life. I didn't hate this job, but I prefer a job that can makes my life differently. How different? Erhm, maybe doing business is the way out? LoLz

Actually, I don't want to think much on it. Right now, I just want to focusing on my increment of my income. What I am gonna do right now is, looking for the opportunity which I can success on it.

Quite many of the years, I didn't weighing my body weight, maybe I am afraid of it..to see how fat am I. Hahaha.. Last Saturday, when I'm listening to Tessy about how herbalife can make you lose weight, shaping your body and make your life healthier. Than, she want to measure my body weight. Oh My Godness, my body weight.. is.... 94 kg!!! Oh damm... as i can remember, the last time I measuring my weight is about 70-80 kg only. She told me that, I had my wrong daily meal. Because last time, I also got ate the dieting product, and I did follow the step they taught me. But, after few months, I stop from dietary and I give up from the products.

So, after I weighting my body weight, Tessy explain to me on the scale of my body weight. She got wrote down at the notebook, and she said will email me about it. Haha, I forget a little bit about it. That machine can weight your fat, muscle, dropsy (水肿), bone, BMI and etc. (Later I will post it, if I got it from her the copy of the measurement that I get) Actually before I met up with her, I also got ate herbalife, that is from my mum, she simply teaching me and say just drink 1 time enuff wor.. so, I follow lor. But I didn get any result from it and I found that I easily get hungry. She said need wait after 4 hours to eat meal, but I just drank after 2 hours only, wooo... damn hungry (stomach struggling). Tessy told me that, I got a wrong steps of dietary I taken.

After while, she explained to me how to take the herbalife and my meal daily. To meet my IDEAL weight, I need to lose until 69 kg (-25kg) with 100% follow the instruction without limit me for taking my favor meal at night (colorful meal).

So, I have a big decision on myself, I need to listened on her (she is my coach). And I want to have Ideal Body Shape, I don't want suffer anymore from my fat. I want ideal body shape, I want to look more prettier, I want lose my weight/fat!!! This is what I'm guiding my self everyday (start from now).

And, after meeting up with Tessy at 1pm, I and my younger sister (she came along with me at the early of the morning to Times Square), we move to Sungei Wang (not Sungai Wang) for meeting up her idol (she is extremely crazy on him, teenager life). I also joining with her, screaming there, yelling there and helping my sis taking photo-shooting with her idol. Haha..cos nothing to do at there also. After few hours, we have our lunch at McDonald (cos I dunno other restaurant nice food or not ler *long time didn't go there shopping already). I bought a Gold Medal Meal and my sis is McValue Chicken Meal. I am collecting on the free gift of the Gold Medal Meal, Contour Glass with 5 different design. Right now, I have "Basketball" and "Athletics" glass. Going for next 3 more design, "swimming", "volleyball" and "archery".

After that, we move to car park and decided back to home. Haha.. still as usual, I lost on the middle way back to Federal Highway, cause I'm using subway lane (its damm long and make me a little dizzy when driving). And the subway is connect till Jalan Kelang Lama. LOL!!! Cannot imagine that. For return back to Klang, I need to paid for three time toll instead I can just paid for 2 times enough. Hahaha.

Okay~ fine, I know I am road blind, instead I'm trying to recognize the road and way but I still will using a wrong way out. Haiz, I think maybe is I seldom walk out from the house.

But never mind, this is not a only weakness I have here. Everyone has their own weakness and so am I.

Anyway, having a good trip in between. (tiring also)

Ok lar, gotta do some work already. Beside that, I got take my picture that can totally see how fat am I, but I wont post it out here until I success to have my own ideal body shape here :p, so, check it out!! And I will success it than.

04.08.08, Diet Day

No comments: