Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Working place~!!!

My working place environment~* Its simple....


Here is the pictures taken just now.. (free time, boss just went out)

- my computer *big screen hor~~ haha


- my work!! oh~ so messy hor...


- my two little cute decor


- my organized document with tray and drawer


- my phone calling, fax machine and printer

Nothing much here.. just a small environment of working place.. but nice to be alone.. hahaha... and there is no one be my colleague here..


So, what you think of the above working environment? Nice or not? I can do watever I like such as... blog'ing, listen'ing music, watch DVD, read magazine, sleep?, and so on...... hahahaha !!!




Just the most sad is I find nobody chat with me during my working hours. Nobody eat lunch with me (but nvm, on diet right now), nobody gossip with me and nobody complaint on me!!!




Here is my handphone Sony Ericsson T250i (I bought with RM 180 *lolz* so cheap right!!)




- surface abit dirty :P (just realise after taking the photo and place at PC)





- opppss... someone is at the LCD there... who's that???




- nice shooting (I luv slim handphone)



- this is my little guardian angel (pisces)




Haha.. that all here. Next time I take more pictures and show it here lar.. Gotta go for complete my works liao.. hahaha.. saw my table messy with document means I got something to do lor.


See ya~* Muacksss!!!! <33




06.08.08, cool day


(opps!! 2 more days to go for Opening ceremony of Olympic at Beijing, China)

No comments: