Monday, August 18, 2008

What happened weekend??

What a amazing day I had pass on the weekend~~* I feel so great, exiciting and its makes my day!!

Sunday @ Ritz Calton Hotel
Early in the morning 9 am I wake up and dress up myself. After take a bath and dressed, I drove to Kuala Lumpur. Actually I want go to KL Plaza, but I dunno where is it. Haha.. Ya is me.. road blind and place blind. So, I call up my friend, Ah Yee to help me the way to get to there but its fail cause I really dunno the way that he shown me. And at last I asked him, where can I get a cheaper rate parking for parked my car whole day till night? He called me to go Times Square, KL there to parked my car, and the parking rate is cheaper than Sungei Wang and Plaza Imbi. Times Square parking parked whole day just for RM10. So, I drove my car to there and parked there. After that, I walk to the Times Square door entrance there and I saw alots people there coz there had a basketball event that sponsor by the And1. But I didn't stay there to watch the match, even its nice coz I'm rushing my time to my place... Ritz Calton.

So, at Times Square there I'm looking on the taxi driver to ask the direction to go Ritz Calton Hotel. At first, I thought its near and can just have a walk there rather than pay them. But its too far from Times Square. Sigh~ What to do.. take a rides from the taxi and its charges me RM 10. LoL.. cannot bargain. Zzzz.. AND at last, Tessy told me that KL Plaza just a flat rate RM 5 for whole day (after the seminar end). LOL~!!!

After I reach the Ritz Calton Hotel, I called up Tessy said that I was arrived there. And she called me to ask the hotel staff there to find the Herbalife function room, and the person guide me there. I went there.. alots people from other different country. I saw "mat-saleh", "Ang Mo Kia", and the most is ASIAN; from Sg, HongKong and Sabah Sarawak.

Its just make my day, with just sitting there to learn the every single section that the seminar was. Opps ya.. the seminar calls "STS" and the sentence is "Success Training Seminar". Its was so amazing, saw alots of people, learned alots things, and have a good meal with it also. The peoples there was so so energetic and so charming.

The peoples there, half of them was success and half of them is just a beginner like me =). They just loves to see all of the people at there... success and never give up with Herbalife.
Actually, yesterday Saturday night, I watch the TVB Drama "Heart of Greed" till end episods and my show end at 3 am early morning and I was so so damm tired. And the next day, at 8 am, my alarm rang. Haha.. I really feel tired and my eyes cant open. So, I close the alarm and set at 9.10 am. Even 10 minutes for me also enough.. LOL. So, I wake up finally at 9.30 am and go to bath and dressed up my self. And not forget that I had my breakfast with 1 shake before move on.

After the seminar which end up at 9 pm (the actual is 7 pm) cos got provided dinner and a lucky draw for the consistent attender which attend the seminars regularly. After the lucky draw end up with a lady - winner of RM 1k in Cash, Penny drive me and Tessy back to Tessy house. And I do my measurement there for the 2 weeks that I with Herbalife. Guess what my kg lost? Hahaha.... That great... I lost 1 kg. (rather than 0 kg right?)

And to be frank, actually at the previous 2 weeks, I did miss some of the day with herbalife.
I start at 4th of Aug.... at the date of 9th (Saturday) I went out to meet my secondary friends at BBQ Plaza, Jaya Jusco. And that day I miss to take up with my shakes. Than the date of 15th August (Ghost's Day), we got did the pray pray and have a lots food there. I ate a fried mee + mix vegetables only and I am full after that. And the last saturday (16th August), like usual I taken my shakes early in the morning when I wake up and just like normal drank plenty of waters. But at night, I ate corns and a small bowl of chicken without rice (Friday left foods) and then had my show till 3 am lor.. Hahahaha..

When I'm doing my weighin at Tessy's house, I thought should be have increase or no different with my last 2 weeks measurement. But, Its really make me so happy that even I did not fully follow my shakes (coz shake running out of stock lor) I did LOST 1 KG!! Oh..thank you.
Haha.. Now I restock my shakes and I ready to fully use of it. No more excuses that running of stock anymore. And I can focus everything I want it now!! Wow..my lifes was so cheerful and its really makes my every single day.

Looking forward on my effort and dream comes true~* ღ Pledge of Love ღ I ღ my lifes~*

Let's me share the pictures taken that day here~*
Enjoy =)


* This is my parking site that its show me the way to my dream (D=Dream & 38 = rich) Nice right~*



* This is the first speaker, Alicia Woon. Is a tuition teacher that crazy with her works that she works 12 hours a day. She success lost 31 kg with herbalife and without any exercises. And her "friend" getting lesser!! ( Friend = Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and etc). That so amazing, right~!! Her words; "Food shall be your medicine not medicine be your foods." And "If doctor don't become nutrition experts then nutrition experts will be the new doctors." (words from T.Edison)


* The 2nd speaker, Harichandran. Which a guy who shared his experience at outter nutrition. And he really have a great face with Herbalife and his is "shinning" with it.


*Ahahaha.. this is my notes, some of them I use camera to make my notes by taking every slide.


* 3 of us. Me, Tessy (middle) and Uncle Lee. Uncle Lee is a retiree and he just tried about 2 months. Guess how old is he?


* Every guest speaker at stage really looks like a star and there have alots of people which taking the signature from the star whenever they go to the stage to give a talk of thier topics.


*How a handsome guy there.. Haha.. Ang Mo Kia!!! I'm crazy of U =)


* All of the World Team member and Millionaire member at stage (the beige color coar, so damm awesome, XD and he is the only Millionaire member at there.)


* Dinner time~ see there.. alots people right? Like someone having a wedding dinner there.


*Hehe.. Mat Saleh is here!!!


* Tessy is coaching Uncle Lee.


* This is Victor Hew, I got a name card from him. Awesome, he look like a young man!!


*Tessy and Uncle Lee with thumbsup ;-)


* Me and Tessy with a thumbsup too =p


*Millionaire is drawing the lucky people to stage but most of them absent at the dinner LOL.


*At last, RM 1k in Cash Lucky Lady winner here~ others just RM 500 cash rewards but rather than get nothing..

The most things is... we get FUN there~* Woow...its so awesome, amazing and make my day greats.

Reach home at 11 pm and feel extremely tired!!! @_@

Last but not least, here my words to me and all of U here~~~

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things, the saddest summary of life contains three descriptions: could have; might have; and should have.

<3 Hav a Great Day~!!! =)

No comments: