Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Secret Recipe~*

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... is me again!!! Haha.. Mood getting better already. Not like yesterday :P

Here, share with my friends about some secret recipe that you should like to know about it.

Drink Water Is A Must For General Health Being
Do you know that it has been said that our brains are made up of over 80% of water? That is why, nutritionist, doctors all said that we have to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.

Let’s assuming 1 glass is 250ml * 8 = 2litres per day. That is the minimum amount of water we need in our body.There are a lot of people actually drinking less than 2litres of water per day. Some only take 500ml, some only 1000ml.. but these water are from soda drinks or coffee or tea.

This is not quite right. Our body need fresh water! That is the reason why nowadays lots of people are experiencing constipation problem and kidney stone formation.

Remember, if you want best results in terms of losing weight, gain weight, health and weight maintenance drinking sufficient everyday is very important.

Lose Weight Quote
"No Shortcut To Dieting. Leave or Live With It!"

"Weight Loss is a lifetime commitment. Eat right and Play hard."

“There will always be another meal, but there may not be another life.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Erhm, I'm dieting with Herbalife now, I need to drink at least or more 2Litres (2000mL) of waters per day, and I feel that my body is generating new cells out that last time never felt before. Haha... maybe of my sense telling me that. (thinking too much.. XD)

But its true, consistently I need go to toilet frequently and found that my urine color is clean, and its not like last time which the urine is in yellow/orange colors (p/s: my urethra had slightly pains ler T_T).

Actually when I am trying this herbalife, still have many question pop out from my mind and had no confidence at all. So, I go to website and doing research and have understanding more about the products with reading the forum, and the people's blog about their diet with herbalife. It is so amazing and makes me understand that losing weight is not hard task and we can enjoy the moment with it. Going forward to see how much I can lost a week? or a month? (haha..need to buy a scale and measure my weight everyday ^^) I'm thinking....They can lost their weight for 10kg, 20kg and 30kg or even more... why not I?

Go go go!!!! Looking forward for a healthier / wonderful lives and having a fit body shape the most with my faith.

Chat next time~ See ya ^o^

No comments: