Friday, August 1, 2008

Connie Talbot ~*

Wow.. a very cute girl.. talented with singing, 7 years old now. Share with you here, at the 6 years old time.. a competition "Britain Got Talent @ year 2007" .... make me so impressed on her sound, and she able fight till finalist. woooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~Fantastic !!!!!

Connie Talbot '6yrs old' (Over The Rainbow)



Connie Talbot, 6, BEN Britains Got Talent * Semi Final



Connie Talbot - Over The Rainbow (BGT Final)



Connie Talbot "I Will Always Love You" (Full Version)



How do you feel about it? A little cute girl which has a very nice sound, wow!! (the first time I saw her sang the song...I totally impressed and I very enjoyed listening the songs..when she is performing at the stage!!)

Stay tune~~ and enjoy the clips I posting here. ^^

01.08.08, Busy Day??

No comments: