Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How Friendship Break?

How Friendship Break?

Both Friends Will Think The Other Is Busy

And Will Not Contact (Thinking It May Be Disturbing ) As Time Passes


Both Will Think Let The Other Contact



After That each Will Think Why I Should Contact First ?






Here Your Love Will Be Converted To Hate.....
Finally Without Contact, The Memory Becomes Weak....

and They Forget Each Other.


So Keep In Touch With All And Pass This To All Your Friends...


I Don`t Want To Be One Of This Kind.


So Here I Am sending this message To Every One here~~




To Say
Dear Friend ~~~~




I Am Fine Here




Please keep in touch with me here.




Wow.. I just done pasted all those pictures with the simple message here. What do you think about? Hehe.. I used to be that on my past. Haha!! Don't you think that also?




Yaaaa.. I knew that is wrong, cos I use to think.. ... .... .....


- She's is busy all the while... no time to pick-up my phone wan lar...

- I sms'ing her, but she didn't reply me... should I call her? or she don't want talk to me de?

- Why should I call her up? why don't she call me first?

- Is it I'm disturbing u? or you don't want listen to my voice?

- Argh~ everyday contact / sms u all, but everybody said busy busy busy.... or tired tired tired.. piss-off!!

- She's avoiding my calls, sms nvr replied, am I doing something wrong? or??

- What happen? I found no one wish to listen on me... who should I find?

- Her replied seem being perfunctory to answering me or talking to me....what had I done?

- Am I very annoying? Am I very bothersome?



It used to keep appearing in my mind whenever I take up the phone and looking at the phone number listing at my handphone.... I dunno who should I call up whenever I'm down... I dunno who else can I call out for hanging out with... I dunno.... really dunno.... Sigh~~



But now... I am not afraid of that anymore (in btw of that I'm trying to change myself). Maybe.. I found that... actually its wont be a big matter or what whenever friend or unknown number is calling in my phone. Just pick up and listen what they want to talk. So, its doesn't matter..they want sell things, persuade thing, or talk something... just listen and listened. U won't lost anything if u're answered the call ler.... hahaha.. But if you ignored your friend calls... you will realised that you're nobody actually!! Your friends are keep walk away from you...until no one else will listen to you again.



Think of it~ and do not regret if nobody around you and listening on your crapness...


Wow~~ Friendssss...where are u now???? Don't leave me alone here!! T_T


Nyahahahahahahahahahaha..... now only want to find your friend back huh!!!


05.08.08, Sweating Day~~

No comments: