Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Oh My God!!

Start from now onwards, I gotta have my sleeping beauty everyday consistently without miss to sleep at 11pm sharp!!! You know how panda bear look like? Yeah, that is my condition right now!! Human Panda, lolz nice name though~~ Hahaha...

Yesterday night, after the drama 家好月圆 finished showing at 10.15pm, I went for my bed and preparing for sleeping. Haha.. Ya, about few minutes later I am fall asleep. BUT a little while more, when my sister walk into the room, I got shocked (My bed is near to the door)!! SHIT MAN!! I am awake!! I am trying harder to sleep again, but is fail though!! Hate it!! Yet my sister is sleeping till snoring there.

Guess what time I sleep? Is 2am!!! My eyes is painful, wanna sleep but cant, and is getting darker n darker. I need to do eyes mask already (but I didn't have) or putting eyes cream at my dark circle there. Sigh~~ pity me!!

Actually, I am reading those beauty care book recently, and I notice from the book saying that the most precious time for sleeping beauty (美容觉) is at 11pm till 3am. Even you get awake from sleep after 3am also doesn't matter.

*switch channel* tuit~~

So....我要下定决心了,每天十一点晚上睢觉,睢觉前不可以喝水 (会水肿耶!!)睢觉前四个小时, 不可以吃东西了!! 要不然很快发胖。。水肿哦!! 这个就是我的任务。。哈哈哈!!

*转动语言* tuit!!

Ok, done!! End this post with a song (趁早)

Here is the music~~ Original version cannot be copied, so share with you this here!!



05.08.2008, Sunny Day

No comments: