Monday, August 25, 2008

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Being so many years, I am trying to lose weight... and failed and lose weight... and failed again!! And last but not least, its turn me getting more fatter at the end with the xxx losing weight method!! Oh..Sht~ I hate lose weight!!! Cos make me more fatter.

Nyahahahahahaha~~ that were my past history!! And now, I succeed to lost 5kg (still losing, gambateh oh~) In 3 weeks time, I lost 5 kg..... lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg, lost 5 kg..... Times keep going on... and I am still losing my weight =) until meet my ideal weight...and that's so miracle!!!

How many kg you can lost in 3 weeks time...with taking your own regularly meal (hee wei and sophine, u're my witness.... hahaha enjoying my dinner with you =p)..... wow... its so amazing!!!

With herbalife, I wont be afraid by using it... my weight will gain back after losing weight. Oh yes!!

It really so so amazing, what can I prove it~~ yesterday, like usual... early in the morning, I drove my car to Times Square Convention Centre for attending Success Training Seminar. As like usual, the seminar end and I gotta back to home @ around 9pm. On the way back to home.. I drove my car to Shell station within the federal highway..not filling car oil but is filling my stomach =p with a maggi mee cup + 2 sausage bread~ should be very full right?

Haha.. the most unbelievable is.. when arrived home, I smelled the curry chicken taste~ Woooowowoooooo... I cant resist it!! Instead I need to control my self, but the end I still have some of it.

Taking a small bowl, putting a 4-5 pcs of curry chicken (small cut) with 2 pcs of potato (actual is cannot eat wan... cos potato contains a high carbo). Its so delicious~ yum yum yummy!!!

Haha.. before I start to eat the curry chicken, I go to measure my body weight and after I ate the curry chicken, I weighin again!! You guess.... is it increasing?

Really cant believe.. herbalife really works.. My weight maintain!!! oh gosss...

For my next coming weeks~~ I gotta keep in track and I want my weight keep losing with the actual regular taking meal at dinner~ (I need to have some control although the pass 3 weeks I admit that I really naughty... cos still eating alot)

Herbalife.. you really works~~~ I love it!! I love herbalife!!! I believe that herbalife will makes my dream come true!!!

What about you? Let's me know (email or sms or call) if you really interested on what am I happen with herbalife.

Now my dad also starting the herbalife!! Yeah~ rox!! Teaching him how to make a shakes with the below secret recipe!!! Very simple... even you can do it.. everywhere everyday~

For the working people... my advice to you!!

You wake up late and rushing to work; you skipped breakfast.When you are at work, tons and tons of workloads and you missed your lunch.When you are off for work, you are super hungry and you tends to overeat and filling too full.Then, when you reached home, you are off to bed in less than 4 hours.

With Herbalife shakes, this problem can be solved.
Like how?

Breakfast, take a quick shake.
Lunch, take a quick shake.
Dinner, eat your normal dinner.

Herbalife shakes is so convenient and easy to prepare. All can be prepared less than 5 minutes including cleaning up the shaker cup.

By taking Herbalife shakes, you will not only get the balance nutrition's needed by your body but also providing you a nutritious meal daily.

Does everyone needs Herbalife shakes, I personally feel so.. as it is really suitable for those busy working executives out there and also lazy person like me who don't like exercise, lazy to cook =p, and even lazy to walk out and buy food..and the end with Mc Donald or Pizza Hut!!

Call me now!! and I'll able to have my coach to do the more explaination and body measurement with FREE!!!

Making your life healthier~

No comments: