Monday, August 25, 2008

Quoting My coach words~

I’m Taking Control

I’ve tried many weight loss methods, it all ended up the same, I manage to lose some weight, but I gain it back. Especially when I started working, it was too challenging to maintain the same level of physical activities while pursuing advancement in career. My weight increase quickly to 59 kg . Struggled to lose weight for another 2 years just didn’t happen. I could never imagine how much change had happened in my body making weight loss difficult. Aging and lower metabolism rate were big road block on top of changed of life style.

I lose 5 kg with this program and kept it off for years now. The 5 kg amazingly made a lot of difference on my body shape. First by gaining my health. What can be more valuable than this. Lifestyle, stress, time, effort and age were not excuse anymore. Losing weight without stress is bonus to this program. Now I'm in total control. This life changing program has become my final solution. 45 million people have achieved health and ideal weight with the same program in 62 countries now. People lose, gain or maintain their weight and living healthily.


~Tessy Tai, Kuala Lumpur







How yours feeling? You can read on my previous post that I had some picture taken with her.


and this pictures taken yesterday @ STS Times Square Convention Centre.


*Tessy, Auntie Lim, Me

* Me with my coach's sifu, Jenny~

No comments: